8.04.2009

Zip: 25812; Coal: 72.8%

Well, I am out of energy.  Even though I slept 12 hours yesterday, tent sleeping on a slope is not the most refreshing.  I was seriously out before the sun was gone last night.  
 
So let me give a bit of a summary post tonight:

Notable anecdotes, no online spoilers, you'll have to ask in person: 
-60's Roadside Attraction Military-style Coup
-Jack Spratt & His Wife, and the Grandkids, and Fifi & Bruiser, and the Jones'
-Grafton Supply and Demand

Miles travelled:  approx. 843  (averaging 18 mpg, which is 3 more than expected, Score!)
Money spent:  Let's skip this one until I look at my bank statements...
Gifts acquired on the tertiary goal of trip, antiquing: 3
New hobby furthered by trip: canning

Tonight I am crashing with the cool kids at Christians for the Mountains at ground zero (or one of many ground zeros) for MTR, in Ansted, WV.   They have already been super helpful in the 2 hours I have been here. 

Right.  Time to crash.

No comments: