6.05.2008

Heartburn and Heartache.

Ug.  No matter what those little unsalted green/brown/magenta nuggets of goodness whisper to you, pistachios won't help your heart burn.

I felt the need to share this.  I am still not sure what I think if the election this year.  I question anyone who says they do.  I've just been a little despondent since Edwards dropped.  Regardless, I will probably be a vote for Obama or not vote at all.  Still depends.


Spooky, in't it?
I will be so pissed at America if you do it again. Seriously, I won't even invite you to my birthday parties, and at our thirty year reunion when people ask, "Hey, whatever happened to America?" I will just scowl and get all slitty-eyed and make a face that lets them know I DON'T want to talk about you.

1 comment:

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.