1.20.2010

Miracle Music

I'm sorry Bethany, it's time to acknowledge that most Coldplay songs, a few Keane songs (God bless those rediculously chubby hands that bring us rediculously soulful ballads), and the entire Red Hot Chili Peppers 'One Hot Minute' album, are a good background soundtrack to a miracle.

I fully expect in my life, to see good and miraculous things happen. To see prayers answered quickly. To see people pushed out from the front of trains by unseen angels. I only hope I can open my eyes wide enough and not blink for long enough to recognize them for what they are.


- Posted by mobile; forgive my gramatical shortcomings. -

1 comment:

Derek said...

this and the hollows blog share lots of food for thought - good to see you visiting my blog - I have stolen from Ellul here (http://mosteverybodylivestheirlives.blogspot.com/search?q=ellul) - if you can point me to something I should read that would be wonderful...
God bless...