3.03.2010

"T.D.M." or "Speeding to Reduce Curves"

 
Wow.  Training has been taking so much more time and energy than I thought I would.  I apologize for the lull here, but I have managed to keep a steady stream going on the Twitter if you follow me there,


















Grand Announcement:  I have reached half of my fund-raising goal!  Only $250.00 to go.  If you haven't given to Haiti relief yet, or even if you have, please consider giving, even just $10.00.  Read my whole post about how you can fight obesity, heart disease, and contribute to Haiti relief on one just one donation here.  I mean it, just $10.00!  You don't need it.  That's less than one swanky cocktail; that's less than 3 tall lattes; that's much less than new kicks, a bag, or a dinner out.  DONATE HERE, totally tax deductible.



The rest of this week:  Look forward to an awesome set of introductions...

No comments: